Affinity Sports is pleased to announce the newest version of the Digital Player Cards Web application.
Accessing Digital Player Cards
- To get started, navigate to your organization’s Digital Player Card Address.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Upon log in you will automatically see a list of scheduled games.
- To navigate to other features, choose the Hamburger menu from the upper left of your phone.
- Once selected, a menu will appear. This menu will offer you the option to navigate Home, to Schedules, Teams, Leaderboard, Tournament & League, News, and the ability to Sign Out.
- Home will take you to the Schedules Screen
- Schedules will take you the Schedules Screen
- Teams will take you the Teams Screen. You will be able to view your Team
- Leaderboard displays the first and second team of the Tournament or League within the competition
- Tournament & League displays the Association or Organization in which you belong
- News displays a news feed from Goal Nation
- Sign Out will sign you out of Digital Player Cards
Viewing and Managing Schedules, Games, Players, and Admins
- To view a schedule choose schedule from the navigation menu. You will also be taken directly to this screen upon login. To find a specific game, you may search by player schedules, match number, date, time and venue, and teams. You will also have the ability to sort how the schedules display.
- To view the game details, tap the game name. The game expands to show additional details including the match number, venue address, a link to driving directions and a map, home and away rosters, referee assignments, and scoring.
- Tap the name of the venue for the venue address, driving directions and a link to a map.
- To Display the Rosters, tap the roster you wish to access.
NOTE: You can only view the player cards for your team. For other teams you can only see administrators.
- Once tapped, the Roster displays and you are able to scroll down to view your team roster.
- From the Roster display, if you are the Team’s Coach you will be able to Text Team member’s parents by clicking Text Team. This is great for notifying parents of weather delays or field changes, etc.
NOTE: Only parents that subscribe to the SMS feature under My Account will receive text messages.
- From the Roster display, a coach may view a player’s parent or guardian contact information by tapping the phone/chat icon in the player’s record in the Roster display.
- To view a Digital Player Card, tap the card you wish to see. If the player is not checked in, you will be able to update the Jersey Number by tapping Edit number and making the change.
- Coaches have the option to indicate if a player is active or inactive from the Roster display by tapping Active. Once a player is selected as inactive their digital player card will display in pink and Active will be unchecked.
- If a player has a red card, concussion or game suspension and is ineligible for play, their digital player card will be red when viewing the roster. When you choose the digital player card, the picture will be displayed in black and white with “Not Eligible” across the picture in red.
Club Pass Players
- Coaches will have the ability to Club Pass Players from the Roster display.
- To Club Pass a Player, scroll down to the Team Players and in the roster and tap Add Club Pass.
- Search for the Player that you wish to club pass. Enter the player’s last name and first name or player id and tap Search.
- View and confirm you have searched and located the player you wish to club pass. Once confirmed, tap Add This Player to Roster.
NOTE: Player must be on another active team in the correct season from the same league or club and age appropriate for this team.
Once the player is club passed, a notification on the screen displays that the player has been added to the roster.
- Tap the game you wish to Score from the list of games and tap Scoring.
- To score the game, enter the home and away score. You may also enter games comments. To save the score, choose Save Score.
- If a player has received a Yellow Card or Red Card, you will be able to enter the card type and reason here. Choose Add Card.
- Using the pulldown arrow, choose the Name of the Card Recipient and Card Type (This will be a list of disciplinary types set by your organization). Then choose Add Card. The disciplinary action will be recorded.
NOTE: Card types and disciplinary terms will vary by organization.
- To confirm, view or update issued Cards, return to the Scoring Page and tap View Card.
- To remove a card, choose the red X and the card will be removed from the game record.
- Once the game score, game comments, and cards are entered and saved, the score will be recorded.
NOTE: Edits may only be made within 72 hours of entering scores, game comments, and cards. No further edits can be made following the 72-hour edit window.